Monday, July 5, 2010

OH, YEAH, THE GRASS IS GREEN

This morning I couldn't sleep anymore and I woke up before 6 am and went out to see the world. I watched how the nature deals with the sunrise. My coffee got cold and orange juice melt in the moment. I sit there for hour, maybe two. And I was careless. And I thought about millionaires and billionaires. But I felt richer than any. Because I had my handful filled with million sandstones. And in front of me few dears came out from the wood and lowly stared at me. As I blinked they were gone. Sunshine was taking over the nightly shadows and I stood up to step in the grass. I couldn't be much higher because I felt the dew - this heavenly water!
I love nature and I love to be millionaire. We all are!






- sincerely yours

No comments:

Search This Blog